shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gohan Training - 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gohan
Admin
gohan

Gohan Training - 4 Empty
PostSubject: Gohan Training - 4   Gohan Training - 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:58 pm

Gohan wandered outside using his senses he scanned the area he noticed a BIG power level from above the clouds....in a far distant Gohan saw a small pod homing in...It landed as Gohan saw a dust fly into the air from far and wide...Gohan chased the dust but when it vanished Gohan paniced he knew something bad was going to happen so he placed his scouter on his eyes and followed the power when he had reached the destination he saw a space pod it opened slowly as a man stepped out.
"Who are you, what are you doing here?" Asked Gohan
"I am Ruger" Replied Ruger
"Why are you here" Asked Gohan
"I have come to eliminate the one known as Goku!" Shouted Ruger
"Well hes my dad, if you want him come through me first!" Explained Gohan
And with that Gohan ran at Ruger however Ruger easily countered his move and openend his mouth as a giant mouth blast shot out and seemed to kill Gohan.

Gohans eyes opened he noticed he was in bed, it was 6am so Gohan went outside for a little walk he kept on getting visions of a man shooting a giant blast out of his mouth at Gohan...Gohan snapped out of the vision and kept repeating "Ruger must die" But who was Ruger? Gohan carried on walking until a man stopped him...

"Remember me, Ruger" Shouted Ruger
"Wha..What" Said Gohan as another vision popped into his head...Gohan once more snapped out of the vision which showed Gohan dieing....
"Think you can beat me?" Shouted Ruger as he pulled out a scouter, he placed it on his face/eye he measured his own power level, 6000...He then measured Gohans...1000...Gohan was nothing compared Ruger...Ruger dived at Gohan and easily threw him to the floor...Gohan tried to kick Rugers Groin however Ruger just stepped to the side getting away from the kick.....Ruger then charged his hand with a Ki wave and blasted it aiming at Gohans face pushing him past his limits....The Beam hit Gohan and Gohans eyes closed they opened again to reveal a yellow aura spark around Gohan Ruger noticed his power level boost from 1000 to over 7000! Gohan flew up and flew back down they both comboed at great speed Ruger prevailed and did a two handed hammer-punch sending Gohan flying to the ground he then shot 10 Ki blasts at the Gohan, it hit him, Gohan started bleeding and tried one last move Gohan ran upto Ruger and hit a Ariel kick followed by a giant ki wave Ruger was caught in the explosion....The explosion caught Gohan aswell.....When the smoke clears they are both standing....Slowly Gohan falls....So does Ruger.....there eyes close.

Gohans awakes to find himself in the same position on the floor...But Ruger is gone...Where?
Back to top Go down
vegeta
Admin

Gohan Training - 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan Training - 4   Gohan Training - 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:37 pm

4x
Back to top Go down
https://shadownewsite3.rpg-board.net
Goku
Admin
Goku

Gohan Training - 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan Training - 4   Gohan Training - 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:38 pm

should you really be aloud to make this many role-plays in a day?
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
vegeta
Admin

Gohan Training - 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan Training - 4   Gohan Training - 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:38 pm

no
Back to top Go down
https://shadownewsite3.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Gohan Training - 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan Training - 4   Gohan Training - 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gohan Training - 4
Page 1 of 1