shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trunks Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

Trunks Training Empty
PostSubject: Trunks Training   Trunks Training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Trunks Flies in the air then suddenly he finds some bank robbers at then he flies down and says "I think you should return those if i may ask" the Robbers refuse so Trunks flies and gives him a elbow to the stomach then kicks him in the air then follows him then punches him to the ground then he says "Anyone else want some" Then suddenly a bullet comes past trunks then Trunks flies and kicks him in the head then he falls to the ground then i pick him up then throw him into the van then i fly in the air then fire a ki wave at all of them it sends them back knocking them out then He flies around Earth some more then finds a cave and decides to explore it then a skelton jumps on him and he back hands it then it flies back then and entire army of skeletons then he blast them with a Ki Blast then he flies around and sees a Treasure Chest then sees a Gold Sword Then Takes it then the Cave Says 1 minute till Self Destruction The Trunks Flies out then the entire Place explodes
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

Trunks Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Training   Trunks Training I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:45 pm

Plus 250
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com

Trunks Training
Page 1 of 1