shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trunks Training 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

Trunks Training 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trunks Training 2   Trunks Training 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Trunks walks into the area with his hands shoved deep into his pockets. Trunks releases one to scratch his chin wearily. Trunks quickly replaces it into the pocket and stops dead in his tracks. Trunks looks up to the clear blue sky and suddenly flies off, not even knowing where exactly he's going. After only a few hours he spies a small band of bandits gathered 'round a circle in the ground. He lands behind them and observes their weird activity. "Hey! You guys! Need some company?" Trunks dashes toward the group, and the first one he sees he strikes im in his rather hard nose. Even before landing he spins and delivers a powerful roundhouse kick to another's neck. Trunks hits the ground hard and kicks one's leg, sending him to the ground. Trunks scrambles up and draws his sword, quickly creating a deep gash in the Bandit's chest, killing him. Trunks turns around to meet a powerful jab to the stomach. Before he can retaliate, another powerful punch meets his nose. Trunks flies backward, blood spewing from his nose, and lands in a bloody heap. Trunks rubs his nose and rolls over. He outstretches his arm and sends a large ki blast at the unknowing bandit. It strikes him in the back and engulfs him, carrying him off to some unknown place. A smirk creeps across Trunks' face, and he stands up, wiping the blood from his nose with the back of his hand. "His punches were weaker than a humans..." Trunks laughs quietly to himself and jets off to another area. After flying for a few more hours, he decides to show off to himself and do a quick corkscrew in mid-air. After, he decides to simply drop to the ground, just suddenly stopping his flying. He falls to the ground with the wind at his back, he turns so his legs are upward and he nose dives down. As the land is merely a few inches away he spins again and lands on his feet, crushing the ground below and sending a heavy shockwave forward. He grins at his work and looks around to find himself surrounded by small, but wide trees. Trunks says an old man scurrying toward him, his fist raised in anger. He stops in front of Trunks and chunks of spit land on Trunks' face as the man rants, "You inconsiderate son of a gun! Your little playtime interferred with my wonderful pictures of the landscape. You'll pay for it you here! You'll pay..." Trunks wipes a bit of spit from under his left eye and lifts his left foot to deliver a powerful kick to the mans chest, sending him away while still ranting, "You evil little...how dare you kick ME.....!!!" Trucks waves fakely and walks off, laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

Trunks Training 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Training 2   Trunks Training 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:09 pm

+200 to all stats pl and zeni
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

Trunks Training 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Training 2   Trunks Training 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:15 pm

ok update it plz
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

Trunks Training 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Training 2   Trunks Training 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:16 pm

also updated the thing from before... I just became an admin again lol!
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

Trunks Training 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Training 2   Trunks Training 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:21 pm

can i be admin again plz
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

Trunks Training 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Training 2   Trunks Training 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:24 pm

sure just a sec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trunks Training 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Training 2   Trunks Training 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trunks Training 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shanes site :: Planets :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: