shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Admin
Goku

Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train) Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train)   Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:59 pm

Goku came back to the palace after defeating the Hydrac, he spoke to Vegeta about how the bandits had agreed to guard the outer walls of the city, but Vegeta paid no attention to it at all... Clearly he had something troubling on his mind! Goku questioned Vegeta, " Umm? Hey! What's up? Is something the matter?" Vegeta just starred at him with a depressed look on his face and turned back to starring out the window... Goku was very frustrated as he shouted, " Vegeta! Tell me what's the matter right now!" Vegeta turned back to Goku with a grin on his face, " Do you really want to know what's troubling me?" Goku shouted back in a happy tone, " Yes! Please tell me!" Vegeta suddenly got serious, " Alright... It's just that their is a tournament coming up that seemed really interesting, but... My dad says that I have to do my princely duties, and so I can't attend. Sometimes I just want to leave the throne, and be a lowly peasant." Goku was shocked, he thought that living in the lap of luxury would be fantastic... " I can't imagine giving up a fight to do some peace work!" Vegeta began to laugh as he exclaimed, " You know what! My father can handle this stuff by himself! Me and you are going to the tournament! I just have one little request..." Goku looked puzzled, " What, what do you need?" Vegeta took his seat again, " Well it's just I have to stay here all day and I can't leave to sign up for the tourny... Can you please do it for me?" Goku was getting excited about how such a big tournament was coming and he and his friend were both going to be in it! " Sure thing buddy! But, what if your father sees you on the television?" Vegeta just smirked, " I'll take care of it..." Goku rushed down the long steps of the palace and quickly made it to the battle dome, he signed up both himself, and Vegeta... However since Vegeta would be in disguise he would be known as the super saiyan!

Goku awoke three days after having signed up Vegeta and himself... The tournament was going to begin in just 1 hour! Goku made his final preparations and made his way to the dome, when he arrived he found that his match-up was against a saiyan elite known as Tora! Tora starred down Goku with a look of dedication in his eyes as he confidently spoke, " You must think your pretty good you low-class scum!" Goku's eyes widened, " You think just because you have a higher rank that your better than me? We'll find out who's scum in the first round!" As Goku made his way to the door-way to the centre of the dome Vegeta arrived on the scene... Making a drastic entrance he announced himself as a super saiyan! He ported a long robe and hood costume that symbolized the top ranks of the saiyan elites! Goku got a laugh at Vegeta's get-up as he starred across to the other door where Tora confidently stood with a big grin on his face! Goku was determined to prove his status among the arrogant elite warriors... The announcer suddenly exclaimed, " Ok folks! It's time to begin the first round of the tournament! Goku... A low class warrior who has proven himself to be quite a tough warrior versus the one the only 12 time champion of the battle dome! Tora!!! It's veteran versus rookie... Who will win!" Goku couldn't help but get a bigger smirk across his face... " So I'm against the champion right off the bat eh? Oh well guess the other rounds won't be as enjoyable!" As the bell sounded the 2 warriors came out swinging! Their power caused an array of light to shine out as their aura's clashed... Tora continued to look confident as he launched a barrage of fists that scored a direct blow to Goku's ribs! Goku collapsed to the ground and spit up a little blood, as the announcer yelled, " Oh my! The champ has delivered a devastating blow! Is the rookie down for the count?" Goku began to rise to his feet as he laughed, " Not by a long shot!" Tora came right back with an assault of ki blasts as he shouted out " Masenkohaa!" The blast was quite powerful as it headed right for Goku who grabbed it and tossed it straight up in the air... Tora exclaimed, " Well looks like I may get a decent fight after all!"

It was now Goku's turn to attack, He came out with his patent spinning top kick which Tora grabbed and countered with a punishing grapple! Goku tripped him up and gave him a powerful death-lock in an attempt to make him give up... However, Tora was pretty smart being a veteran of the dome, He wrapped up Goku's feet and then launched a ki blast using his armours ki transmitter! Goku then got right back up and gave Tora his hardest head-butt! Tora's nose drew a bit of blood as he punched Goku in the ribs again... Goku grabbed his fist and snapped it backwards! Tora then launched a barrage of death beams that Goku had to back-flip to avoid... Using his training he floated about a foot off the ground and vanished before Tora's eyes, " Wha-what!?! Where did he go?" Goku reappeared right above him and prepared to pounce on him with a kick to the temple! Tora turned around and shot a masenkoha right at Goku but it went through him? Tora was very shocked, " What my attack went right through him?!?" A voice rang out from behind him... " I see your not a fan of my after-image strike!" As Tora turned around he was greeted by a extremely powerful punch that left him breatheless! The announcer began to count, " 1...2....3....4................fi......." As the announcer prepared to deliver his judgement Tora rose back to his feet inshrouded in a red aura, " So boy thought you won? Lets see how you like my kaioken!" As Tora charged in at Goku he seemed rather calm, " Hmm that old trick? Why even try? Your power level is way too low!" As Goku charged up to kaioken x 3 Tora attempted to land a devastating blow, but he seemed to be slowed as he struggled to get it off! Goku vanished from sight and gave him 15 straight punches right in his back side! Tora staggared around for a minute as Goku shouted, " Hey champ! Just fall down, your far too tired to fight me!" Tora looked insulted as he charged in to whipe Goku like a bug... Goku continued too easily dodge his attacks until Tora's power was down to 1! With a single flick of his finger Goku knocked out Tora and won the first Preliminary bout! The announcer and audience both exclaimed, " Goku has knocked out the champ!" Goku looked proud as he popped out a senzu bean and placed it in Tora's mouth... " Tora that was a good fight! I want to fight you again sometime after the tournament is over if you don't mind!" Tora arose with a smile on his face, " Rookie you surprise me... Your techniques are impressive, I'll take that challenge up anyday!" With that said the first day of competition was over, and Vegeta had won his preliminary bout to!
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Bardock
Admin
Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train)   Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:12 pm

5 times normal
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train)   Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:13 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train)   Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegeta's Request: Tournament Preliminaries ( Story Train)
Page 1 of 1