shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:47 am

Trunks flies around west city and he sees a couple of the jail breakers then he flies and headbutts one in the chest then threw him into another jailbreaker then he waits for to get there "come on gohan hurry up i cant handle em by myself"

note: Some are aliens such as changelings, namekians, and others
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:01 am

"Im coming, im coming" Gohan says as a couple of prisoners run at him "Trunks, any help?" He shouts as he is drowned in with lots of prisoners
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:03 am

Trunks punches the prisoners around him then flies and punches out a couple prisoners then helps gohan out ready gohan Trunks charges up his signature Attack Burning Attack
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:14 am

(You dont have burning attack)

"Im ready" Gohan says as he shoots a Ki wave directly onto them
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:19 am

(Vegeta said he would make a accepttion to it)

Trunks then flies up to one and punches him in the air then does a backflip kick to send him into a wall then he fires many ki blast at a changeling then he sees a changeling with a communcation device Lord Frieza we are ready to invade Earth Trunks kicks the man then grabs his communcation device I thought you were dead remeber how i destroyed you and your army ill do it again now beat it Trunks is then jump by a bunch of prisoners then one grabs his sword then tries to cut him but he moves and the prisoner stabs his jacket making him stuck in that spot then he rips the jacket and he is more flexibe now trunks kicks the rest out of his way then punches the man in the face then grabs his sword then he flies and kicks him in the air then he yells to Gohan "You Ok"
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:23 am

(that is a bit unfair! You have to be equal to everyone!)

" yeah im fine, but i will show you how to fight after all im the teacher your the pupil" Gohan says as he runs in and trows one onto another he then deflects a ki sending it inot a changeling, he runs in and ducks under somoeones legs then kicks 'em in the back sending em into a wall!
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:25 am

"Good Job But Eventaully ill pass you up Gohan you have kids and college thatll distract im still 14 ivw already graduated college im so smart" Trunks then fires a ki blast at a Juve then he flies in the air then comes down with a kick really hard then it makes a big sonicboom sending all of them in the air then Trunks puts his energy in a powerful ki blast and launches it at them making them all explode
"I Guess were done for the day"
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:30 am

"I guess so, but they will be back.." Gohan says noticing a changeling behind him...He blows him up with a KI blast.
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:31 am

we get 200 bonus stats
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:35 am

*Smiles*
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:36 am

We also get 100 Zenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break   Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gohan & Trunks Quest - Prison Break
Page 1 of 1