shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trunks Story Train

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

Trunks Story Train Empty
PostSubject: Trunks Story Train   Trunks Story Train I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:53 am

Trunks walks around West City then he sees a elderly woman get jacked so he walks up to the robber then punches him in the face then pickes him up then throw him into the other guys then he Draws swords then he says "Do You Wanna Die" I guy pulls out his gun then i deflect the bullet with my sword then the bullet reflects and hits hiim in the chin making him bleed then i kick all three into a building then everyone around me claps then all of a sudden something makes a noise then we see a TANK and it fires a rocket then Trunks Slices it in half then it just lands on the ground but then Trunks hears ticking then he throws the tank and bimb in the sky and they explpode And Trunks is considered a hero to the people around West City
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

Trunks Story Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Story Train   Trunks Story Train I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:24 am

x1
Back to top Go down

Trunks Story Train
Page 1 of 1